foamy is the best foamy is the best

Thank you!

When I saw the name of this, I thought "Another Foamy movie? Blam!", but then I read your comment for it, and thought maybe I was wrong. I watched it and laughed my ass off. Personally, I hate Foamy, and all that he stands for so watching him fly off into the distance after being impaled by a flying penis made me feel very happy indeed. You knew since it was anti-Foamy that no matter how much work you put into it, a lot of people would still hate it, but you still did it and I can't tell you how thankful I am for that because God knows how many of us do hate that fucking squirrel.

Ninja Vs. Ninja Ninja Vs. Ninja

That was good!

I hope this survives judgement, because it's obvious you spent a lot of time on this. It was much longer than I thought it would be and, just as you said, got better and better throughout. The graphics could have been better, and the animation was basically nothing but tweens, but you did a good job with what you had and still made it pretty exciting. I think the music was appropriate and the fact that the expressions of the ninjas never change and the "Godzilla Protection Agency" added an element of humor to it which made the movie even better. What really impressed me was that it seems like this was your first Flash. I enjoyed this movie and hope to see more from you in the future.

rock on cc!!!11one rock on cc!!!11one

Rock on indeed.

Even though I am not part of the Clock Crew, I <3 you guys and I <3 your animations. That had the excellent quality of the Clock Crew movies, and even thought there was no real plot, the animation was great. I thought the song fit everything nicely and I liked the little touches you put in, like Strawberry Clock's guitar being made of "B". This was a really good movie, and I hope to see more of your work in the future.

black-hole-lock responds:

why thank you kind sir, the g-tar wasent made by me tho...anyways, im makeing a rlly good flash.... but i have school soon so it will be delayed, have a gr8 day!

Happy Clockday!!!1!1! Happy Clockday!!!1!1!

Yay!

Clock Day is the best! I love this day, I love the Flash, and I love all the free protection points! Horray for Clock Day!!

AUb responds:

<3 to you and all clocks!

Salad Weebl Salad Weebl

It's actually pretty brilliant.

Now, if this was a parody of either Weebl and Bob or Salad Fingers themselves, I doubt it would have been very popular, but you had the brilliant idea of combining them, which created a highly amusing and rather original Flash. Sure everything has been done before, but not like this which is why I like this movie so much. Great job. And wasn't one of those "Flashy headache pictures" Harry Potter? I'm sure I saw him in there at the end.

The Sun Glock Series Pt.3 The Sun Glock Series Pt.3

quick question...

Do those glocks on your faces actually shoot? If they do that automatically makes you awesome. Oh yeah, and great movie by the way.

sunglock responds:

yeah they do. thanks

Resident Evil 4-Trailer Resident Evil 4-Trailer

please finish this..

I love what you have so far. The art style is great and I loved the voice of the villager, it was hilarious! I can't wait to see the rest of this because it shows a lot of promise! Good luck completing it!

buckyboy4 responds:

The villager was me and I watched Team America the day before I wrote the script. John Stephens that was all yours

Sailormoon hentai Sailormoon hentai

wow.

I just have to say that I'm amazed and impressed that this movie has "hentai" in the name that actually contains hentai! good show!

Random Claymations Random Claymations

You have brought honor to your name.

I'm glad these were good, because it would just be sad if someone calling himself the KlayKid had sucky claymations. Personally, I think you have now earned that title. Congratulations.

Bittertaste responds:

Thanks for the kind words man, you've brought a smile to my face(hope that doesn't sound gay/wierd).

Dancing Cow Dancing Cow

hard to say...

The background and music were awesome, but I hated the ending. It made me sad.