hgjkj hgjkj

Man, that was great.

That was some intense shit! The scenes were done real well and were very action packed. And for the graphics, even though they were sticks, there were well made sticks so I got no problem with it. Good movie. I hope you make more.

oioioiuuu responds:

well thx... i was planning to make part2..

Anime Tut Anime Tut

That was great.

I loved the music and the pics you chose were beautiful as well as tasteful. I never get tired of these things. Oh, and by the way, I agree with you. Yu-Gi-Oh is freakin awesome.

Naked hero 4 Naked hero 4

That is an awesome game.

I'm glad I'm not the real Naked Hero because he got his ass beat up and down the city about the first 15 times I played. But the fact that I played so much to get better shows that I like the game so thats a good thing. The graphis were extremely good and seemed a perfect fit to the gameplay. Congratulations on such a successful game!

Drawing Lesson #3 Drawing Lesson #3

It's good but....

I can tell by those that you knew what you were talking about and that you are obviously a skilled artist but, I learned how to draw the female body about over a year ago and things like these helped me a lot, the only problem with them is that this only shows how to draw the body from the front standing up. Now this is fine for beginners who barely know how to draw a human at all, but I think you should go more in depth for people who know what they're doing but want more. I think this needs more poses, like the basics like crouching, laying down in a relaxed pose, a sideways view, and sitting down, and more relaxed postures instead of standing straight like a statue. And maybe info and examples on the differences in proportion depending of the age of the character, obviously a young girl's body looks a lot different then an adult's body like the one shown in the tutorial. What you have is good, but there is so much you could cover on the female body then what you have.

Waiise responds:

Yes, you're absolutely right, but this is the third installement in the "Drawing Lesson" 'series' and well, it's kind of basics to begin with.
I think I'll include poses in the next Lesson, thanks for the suggestions and of course, your serious review!

Make a Spinning Cube Tut. Make a Spinning Cube Tut.

wow..

You actually found an extremely simple way to do that. I am very impressed. I will use this skill at the intro screen or for a preloader or something and ppl will see it and be like "Ooh, this guy must know how to do Flash since his preloader/intro screen has a realistic looking spinning cube. I'm going to vote 5 now." Thank you in advance for saving my Flashes.

SpinningCubeClock responds:

LOL! Could you maybe give me some credit?! :P

Grave 3 Grave 3

Nicely Done!

That was pretty good. I liked the amount of violence and the ability to duel-wield. The part with the chainsaw guy was sweet and reminded me of Doom 3. The only problems are that this is like the hundred million other Flash FPSs out there, and it is pretty short. This was great, but when you make the next one make it longer and have it do more to set itself apart from the crowd.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

very good but it made me feel kinda pathetic...

For one thing, I was spend hours on Newgrounds playing a game where you go on Newgrounds and within a few minutes my fake profile was better than my real one! I feel a little depressed now...
I need a hug.

ZimSim - TEST update ZimSim - TEST update

Impressive.

I'm trying to make a datin sim myself and i know how hard it is. Could you E-Mail me and give me some tips on programming the script for one of these? That is my biggest problem right there. You're doing great with this one, so I really hope you can finish it!
P.S The characters look good so far, but if you run into any problems making something, E-mail me and I might be able to help.

Star Fire Sim Star Fire Sim

w00t!!!111

This is great! I always wanted to play a Teen Titans dating sim. Starfire was the perfect choice, I mean, who doesn't want to bang her :P Overall, I absolutely loved it. Great game, this one is definitely going on my favorites!

oldFilm Simulation tute oldFilm Simulation tute

Thank you!

I've been wondering how to do that. You've really helped me out with this, thanks!